PFC European impact crusher is manufactured according to advanced European technology, combined with working condition of sand and gravel industry. This kind of crusher can crush materials with max feed size less than 700mm and crushing strength less than 350 Mp. It is widely used for highway, water conservancy, electricity and construction.
When Impact crusher works, under the driving force of motor, the rotor rolls at a high speed with the blow bar on it hitting the material into pieces, and then the material will be thrown toward the impact device and then to the blow, so it will be crushed again. This process repeats until materials are crushed to the requested size. The product size and output can be controlled by adjusting the clearance between impact plate and blow bar. This impact crusher is designed with spring safety device,when non-crushing material enter into crushing chamber, the impact rack will recede and then the non-crushing is discharged.
1. Optimized structure makes bigger crushing cavity and opening size, reasonable primary crushing.
2. Special processing for rotor, substantial heavy rotor brings higher rotary inertia.
3. Abrasion resistance material and perfect crushing cavity bring superior capacity.
4. No-board connection; easy to be checked; more economic and reliable.
5. Complete crushing function, high productivity, less wear, good comprehensive effectiveness.
6. High-class forging for main shaft and no-board design, advanced international taper-lock connection makes it reliable to operate and easy to maintain.
7. Hammer locking wedges fix the hammers both vertically and horizontally. It is very easy and quick to fit or remove the hammer.
8. Standardized design for impact plate and perfect interchangeability decreases stock.